I am a published author on the following websites. Click the images below to view my articles.
During my time studying marketing and graphic design at Furman University, I was able to create a visual portfolio of my projects. Here are a few examples of my collegiate work:
A project for my Visual Language (Graphic Design) course.
- Create a company
- Compose 3 corresponding products to be sold through your company
- Design packaging for said products
I chose to create a 3 step beauty routine from a Moroccan skincare company. My inspiration for this project came from my trip to Morocco in 2015, where I found endless beauty and skincare products that I still use today. The name for the company, Jamila, means beautiful in Arabic.
A class wide rebranding project from my Advertising Design Course for The Judith Beard Collection, a skincare company based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
My role in the project:
- After being voted Lead Designer, I ideated the new brand name, "Jude"
- I hand wrote the secondary logo, which my team and I graphically converted in Adobe Illustrator (seen in the image of the square business card)
- Myself and 2 others designed and photographed the advertisements for the new packaging, which were then used on the company's new website.
Learn More About this project here!
Influenced by the Gestalt theory, which emphasizes how separate parts can be perceived as one whole if arranged properly.
The goal of this project was to take separate images and arrange them strategically to be seen as one whole, rather than many individual parts (these images do not belong to me).
For more examples of work I have completed during my time at Furman University, please contact me.